Re: FW: Environmentalists

In a message dated 9/29/98 5:46:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
zebella@northrim.net writes:

<< Golly, that was a bit uncalled for.  Teddy doesn't push her products
 onlist like a few others have!  They are usually mentioned only if she
 has a new product, or if she has something that will solve a problem
 someone is currently havi >>
Personally, I like to hear what is for sale.  If it is something I am
interested in having I can pursue it, if not there is always that delete
button.  Why is it that some people seem to think having to delete what they
are not interested in is such a big chore?  MB