FW: Bareback riding -Reply

Mary -

I always ride with pantyhose underneath my riding tights.  The few times I didn't, I truly regretted it.  I actually got the tip from a TV segment on the Tevis cup.  I had just bought Spanky and thought - Gosh - that makes sense!  The fabric of my riding tights (actually - cheap Wal-Mart legging) slips over the panty hose easily and thus I do not suffer from chafing.  It gets kind of hot in the summertime, but when I consider the alternative . . .

Kate Denisar, SE
& Spanky