Re: Signing

From: GUEST@ENDURANCE.NET
Email: GUEST@ENDURANCE.NET

I try to work off the basis that most people are honest.  Perhaps some,
as you have stated are not.  I would think signing your posts represent
a simple curtosy...evidently you do not.
And so my opinion stands, I will not give an unsigned post much
attention or credence one way or another.
I do believe if you want to post from guest@ridecamp, you can sign your
name without giving your personal email addy.....is that not correct?
Tracy StampkeIdaho