Re: signing posts

>From: guest@ridecamp.com
>Email: guest@ridecamp.com
>
>Some of us choose not to sign our posts to protect our right to privacy
>and >eliminate unwanted personal email exchanges concerning hot topics on
>this and >other listserves.

Ah hah!  Now I know who this is.

And if anyone else wants to know, check back in the
archives.  It's there.  This person also posted notes
using other listmember's names.

Yup.  So much for being annonymous...

- Kat Myers
in San Mateo, CA with Magnum the TB ex-racer
and Mr Maajistic... Steely-eyed endurance Arab