Re: Blood in urine?

I have noticed many competitive trail horses that
have been doing rides for years seem to have, with
the last push while urniating a sign of blood. I have
been told a small amount is not uncommon and not
harmful. Can I have some opinions on this subject. I
have seen it it my horses from time to time and it never
seemed a problem. When these horses are rested for
periods of times it goes away.

Marcy