Norco Riverdance Web Site

Check out http://freeweb.socal.wanet.com/hlurphy/Norco98/main.html, kindly
created and hosted by Nicco Murphy.  The site includes photos of riders,
ridecamp, the awards, and results of both distances.

I also have a half dozen of the complimentary rider photos which weren't
claimed.  See me at the Manzanita ride to see whether any of them are yours!

Lastly, thanks to the three dozen riders who returned ride evaluation
forms, they will be material in improving next year's offerings.

Lynne
ride mgr.
Norco is in southern California