Wild Horse Worksop

Hi everybody,

Just want to let everyone in the bay area of CA know about the Wild Horse Workshop that will be at the Antioch fairgrounds beginning Monday, Sept 28th and going on through Friday.  There will be adoptions on Saturday & Sunday.

I've been invited to be a vendor & a speaker & there are going to be many very highly regarded clinicians there.  I understand that it will be open to the public to observe.  Stop by & say hello if you are able to come.

If you want to know more about it, let me know & I will e-mail you the URL that tells all about it.  I will be leaving early Sunday morning, so you will have to get back to me right away.

Pat Fredrickson
Natural Horse Halters
patfred@snowcrest.net
www.catechnologies.com/patfred