southeastern rides

From reading all the ride schedules I am incline to believe the West has the
most rides.  I just wanted to know if there are that many rides in the
Southeast?  Like GA, Tenn.  S. Carolina, FL???  I live in GA, and the bulk of
rides I go to are Million Pines, River Run and Swamp Fox.  I can't bring my
horse anymore, I'm in college and live far away so I can't ride nearly as much
as I want to. (and having horrible withdrawal symptoms too) But that is all I
really wanted to know.
Kim skinner