Re: LD issues, dues, etc.

In a message dated 9/24/98 7:57:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< I think that sometimes some LD riders wish they had more to talk about on
 this forum...so, when the debate comes up, it's their chance to type.
 Don't worry about it too much. >>

Hi, Angela!  (I love your posts, they are well thought out and sensible.)  My
comments were not aimed exclusively at LD riders, but at complainers in
general.  For all I know, I may become a LD rider myself before I am too much
older.  I certainly will be feeling my way back from an injury (over a year
ago) so I will probably start with LD and see if riding 50 miles is going to
be feasible.  And -- I shall not worry at all.  If my post stirs one person to
do something constructive, then it will have been worth the effort.  As for
directors at large, at the last election for them, there were 8 openings and
ONLY 8 members from the ENTIRE US and Canada nominated.  How very sad.

Barbara