Re: National Horse Punching Association - A sick joke.

I just found out from the E-L list that the Tripod site is their SECOND
site and that they were being bombarded by people from another horse list
-- E-Lers bombarded the first (znet) address.  I suspect they may show up
on another site.  Seems to be the way it works.  My last comment, I
promise. ;-)

Sue

At 11:10 AM 9/24/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm not sure it hasn't been shut down.... when I just tried to access it I
>got the message "Site No Longer Available."
>
>Susan
>Kentucky

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm