Re: [Fwd: National Horse Punching Association - A sick joke.]

>I went to the site this morning to see what was up - ?Horse Punching???
Tripod has
>removed the web page site & the user.

Hmmmm....maybe they actually, finally listened to all the complaints.
Perhaps the part of promoting something illegal encouraged them to delete
it.  Being a skeptic however, I wouldn't be surprised if they hid it
somewhere else.  Sorry about the off topic post...I'll shut up now. ;-)

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.