From: guest@endurance.net <guest@endurance.net>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Thursday, September 24, 1998 10:08 AM
Subject: Horse number

>PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO GUEST@ENDURANCE.NET!!!
>You must post replies to the actual sender listed below.
>
>From: Elaine Parker
>Email: elainep@ufl.edu
>
>When I joined AERC I used the one-horse license to register a young filly I
bought (and intend to keep) as a prospect.  I had the good fortune to "fall
heir" to a nice 7 year old gelding  unexpectedly and would like to enter a
LD soon.  My question is: Does the horse have to be registered with AERC?  I
will register him, but I don't think I have time to do so and get a number
back before I fill out the pre-registration form.  By the way, I do like
pre-registration as it gives me more incentive to actually do it.  If I've
already entered I feel that it's just something that I will be definitely
doing.  Thanks for your time in answering this question.