Death Valley Encounter

I have sent DVE entries to all who entered last year.  You can e-mail me
directly if you need one or get one of the web site on the Endurance Riders
Home Page.  I just received confirmation that we will have the same band
for New Years Eve at Panamint Springs that we had last year which was good
news!!  I neglected to mention on the entries that I have sent out that we
will have drivers available for a small fee.  There are only two base camps
and distances are very short 20-30 miles.  We have modified the trail some
from last year and I think it will work very well. Remember, too, that we
will have a LD ride each day of 25-30 miles.

Jim and Jackie Bumgardner
Fire Mountain Arabians -Home of Endurance Hall of Fame Stallion, Sierra
Fadwah+/ Endurance & Race Bred Horses- Training and Sales