Doncaster Renegade 25/35 CTR

Just a reminder to you folks in PA, NJ, DE, MD and VA. The Doncaster
Renegade ECTRA CTR is this weekend, Sep 27th, in Doncaster State Forest,
Charles county, Maryland. This is a very nice ride, especially for the
novice horse/rider as it is almost entirely flat terrain, composed of mainly
forested single path trail, some forest service type dirt roads and only one
very short patch of paved road shoulder. I'll be there with River, base camp
is only 1/2 mile from my house (can you say hot shower?) and I hope to see
some ridecampers there. I'll even offer you a shower!

Bonnie Snodgrass