Rides, etc./Whiskeytown/Hat Trick

Does anybody know anything about the Whiskeytown 100 that is going to be
held October 10?  I'm curious as to what the terrain is like and just how
difficult the ride is.  Anybody else planning on going?

I see that there is a new ride - Hat Trick, a 3 day ride in Silver Springs,
Nevada the second week or so in November.  (13, 14, 15).  Looks like the
Lewis' are busy putting on lots of rides this year.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnervile
& Weaver