Re: Posse Ride (long, very long!)

Ann, thanks for your story about the Posse ride.  It was on our to-do list
this year, but various circumstances prevented us going, including husband
flying overseas for a family emergency last week.  Glad to know it is such a
great ride--hope we can get there next year!  I used to do CTR's in that part
of the country when I was a kid, was really looking forward to it, and was
really disappointed not to be able to go.

Heidi