hi how are ya?

From: Lauren Anderberg...aka The Brat
Email: lda5@axe.humboldt.edu

Hello...I hope someone I know reads this...Hi Maryben...
I'm looking for someone who lives up here near Humboldt state U. who has a horse they'd let me ride sometime. I've been riding since I was 4 years old and miss being on a horse while I'm at school. All I want is to go for a ride with someone maybe once a month or whenever it's convenient for the person. Spread the word and let me know...:)

			-Lauren