Never mix Ridecamp with leftover pizza and Pepsi

Just had to get this off my chest, but "certain" elements of Dawn
Saunders' post (the visitor from Scotland) should have come with the
following label prominently displayed across the header:

WARNING: This humorous post should not be read by those under the
influence of cold leftover pizza and Pepsi in the late evening hours.
Catastropic events may occur which in turn, will shorten the life of any
expensive electronic components within the vicinity of the user.

Mind you, I could only type this after I cleaned up the monitor,
keyboard, and well, the CD rack isn't looking too good right now either
:-(.  Moral of this senseless, bandwidth-wasting story: ONLY read Angie
(and now Dawn's) posts when you are certain that nothing of any value is
within an arm's reach, and that a slice of cold, drooping pizza is not
located halfway from your tired face!  Geez, thanks a lot you two!

Kim (who just HAD to write this) and Lee (the Pepsi drinkin' mare who
wishes she hadn't)