Re: Laguna 98 photos

From left to right my guess is for the Norco Ride (Lynne or Terry may
confirm)...

Debbie Ekhaml on Dakota's Gold (25 mi)
Lesa Beeler on HBA Valiat Quest (50, 4th + BC)
Rita Jone's Husband on Thunder's Lace (I think he stole her horse that
day).

I could be wrong.

The final photo shows some local pleasure riders, complete with handle
bar mustaches. Couldn't get the shot I wanted but you can just make it
out. There's the two guys on horses, the second guy is ponying a
donkey with a little girl and boy riding it bare back followed by
their German Shepard. You can just make out the kids. Now that
donkey's shoulders just about readhed my waist. I'll let the other
riders tell you how deep the water crossings were to get to that point.

Have long since lost the records for the Laguna Ride. Perhaps Terry or
other RCers would recognize them.

The fiesty long maned horse you are referring to is definitely ridden
by a dude.
Nicco

---Lucy Chaplin Trumbull <elsie@calweb.com> wrote:

> Niccolai Murphy wrote:
> >
> > I've hung a couple of Laguna 98 photos on the web for those who are
> > interested here's the URL...
> >
> > http://freeweb.socal.wanet.com/hlurphy/
>
> But Nicco... who *are* those people both at Laguna and
> Norco?
>
> Enquiring minds want to know (esp. that really cool pic
> of whoever it is doing his (her?) barrel racing
> impersonation)?
>
> --
> Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
> Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA
> http://www.calweb.com/~elsie
>
> with Mouse and Provo

==
Nicco Murphy - Poway, San Diego, CA