re: Khemosabi

Subject Khemosabi

Great Stallion with even better babies with have a Khemosabi son at the stable where I train. great attitude. I have had the pleasure of staring several young ones out of Khlassz(the Khemosabi son). They have made great show and endurance horses. Very level headed with wonderful personalities. Sorry to clutter up the posts but I have been very impressed with Khemo's offspring. A year ago I was not an Arabian fan, but this bloodline has made me sing a different tune. Thanks everyone for reading. I love Ridecamp. Invaluable information about endurance.

Nicole Huttar (Araby Farm) big Khemosabi fan :)