Re: Arabian breeder address

<<Subject: Arabian breeder address

Hi ThereDoes anyone know the email address for Tim & Ann Keegan
(805)686-4042
P.O.Box 659, Los Ovios ,CA, 93441 .
They are breeders & Bloodstock   agents for extra ordinary
classicArabians.
I am interested in getting semen from a stallion called BORU
(ElShaklan x
Sids Fadzanita by Sidi- Brahim)In anticipation thank you
Greg Miles
El Barec Arabians
South Africa>>

Hi Greg,

I don't think Asil Arabians (the Keegans) has an email address.  At
least, I've never seen it anywhere.  But, if someone else knows it,
I'd like it too!

Boru seems to be a very good looking stallion, with a great pedigree
-- altho he has a flat hip & is rump sprung (uphill croup).  This
trait, however, could help level the topline on mares with sloping
croups, as long as they had good hips to compensate.

Altho, may I suggest, if you are looking for an *El Shaklan son to
sire distance horses, take a look at Sanskrit.  He can be seen at:
http://www.arabian-horses.com/sanskrit/.   I have not seen him in
person, but have seen video & he's a great mover.  He has done
distance rides as well as halter.

-Nicole (major *El Shaklan fan)