Re: Nutrition Questions

> chosen the product Farriers Formula. It appears to have everything in it I

It's too expensive for me.  I use Vita-Flex HT-20, which has nearly
identical nutritional value as FF but is much cheaper, in powder rather
than pellet form.  They say that Paragon Biotin Plus is the best value for
plain Biotin, but it has yucca in it, which will test positive in a drug
test at a ride, so I'm staying away from it.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310
SE Region