Re: endurance horse/mustang

I own a wild caught BLM mustang. I have not educated myself about the politics
and such of the BLM program. I am concerned about the number of mustangs that
end up neglected because of them being adopted by persons unable to handle and
train them. Mine was caught as a two year old. He was gelded and began
handling at 3. He did his first LD ride as a 4 yo. My vets and farrior have
told me again and again how pleasant he is compared to the others they treat
and/or shoe. It takes a special touch to gentle these horses and to make them
usable, safe horses. And its worth the time, money, and effort it takes. I've
owned 50-60 different horses in my life and never have I had such a close
relationship with a horse as I have with my mustang!

Leigh SE