A lighter note????

Have you ever had the feeling that bad things happen is bunches? I have 18
horses on my farm, 14 that I own. I haven't had the vet for anything but
routine stuff for almost exactly one year and then.................My mare
comes up lame after a training ride Sunday, vet on Monday. 9 month old colt
lame on Tues. Vet on Wed. morning. Mustang with swollen, squinting eye Wed.
mid day, vet again Wed afternoon.  All needing rechecks on Fri, so she's
coming back on Friday! If nothing else happens, I'll have had 4 vet visits in
ONE week!   I do hope then end is in sight! BTW my first ride this fall is
Sept 26th! Of course, all this happens right before a ride! Bummer

Leigh Preddy SE