Re: [Fwd: WHAT A HOOT!!!!!!]

No, you are not suppose to cry. I also own my own business, a large
independant preschool center. Client relations is the heart of my business,
with which, there would be no business. When I am the customer, I expect to be
treated with respect and courtisy. You were obviously making fun of others,
this shows a deep disrespect for the opinions of others. I do not agree with
some of the ridecampers, but I do not disrespect them for what they believe.
We all love this sport and want it to be the best it can be. We just have
different ideas on what is BEST.

My reply to: softride@cdsnet.net saying: Should she cry?