Re: KKS Equest Ride CANCELLED

In a message dated 9/16/98 2:47:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
softride@cdsnet.net writes:

<< And I thank GOD that I'm not a member of any group.  AERC and all the
 rest.   Because all I see in groups are a bunch of back biters.

  I hate to say this, but if you are not a member, you have no dog in this
fight.  This is an AERC sanctioned event, an AERC protest committee/BOD
decision, and if you aren't a member...then don't worry about it.
  Personally, if I was the ride manager and didn't want someone to attend my
ride.  I would send them a certified letter NOW spelling out in great detail
why I didn't want them to attend.  Both rides could go on, and the
party/parties that they have a problem with, wouldn't be able to attend the
ride.  Since this is the gist of the protest being upheld.  The parties
weren't told why they weren't welcome at these rides, I say tell them exactly
why and move on.  No matter who it is.  I'm not naming names, just stating a
fact.  This could apply further on down the road.

< I'm ready for the flames,  which this list is famous for.>

I don't agree, but it seems your post was somewhat inflammatory in itself.
People who live in glass houses...

 Rebecca--horse/mule/donkey >

Nina