Re: KKS Equest Ride cancelled

Sorry, I don't know anything about, or have heard anything about a notarized
letter. I would not ask her, or anyone else for a notarized letter saying they
weren't coming to the ride.  That is really crazy. but great rumor material!!

My point is -- if they never planned on coming to the rides, then WHY the
protest???

My ride is the last one in Washington state (Oct), and our PNER convention is
in January, where we solicited advice from our directors, hence the delay in
the reaction time.  The other issue, is that we as ride managers don't sit
around bashing the riders and their horses that come to our rides on a weekly
basis.  We get together at a ride managers meeting at our convention to talk
things out.

I have also seen really bad behavior in mares and geldings,  but not at my
rides -- and not on an ongoing basis.  They also would be excluded.