NW riders: Pine Mountain and Paulina Peak sanction status

I've had lots of calls from folks regarding sanctioning status of
several rides in the NW. Here is the status of two of the rides:

Paulina Peak (Sep 12) IS (was) a fully AERC sanctioned ride. All points and
mileage credits will be applied.

Pine Mountian (Oct 10) WILL be AERC sanctioned.

I'm leaving town tomorrow (headed to Outlaw Trail!!) so I won't be able
to answer phone calls until I return September 28. If any of you in the
NW have more questions, or want to know the status of the other rides
mentioned in the last EN, please call the AERC office during this time.

Sue - would you please post this on the PNER page?

Thanks,

Steph Teeter
http://www.endurance.net
http://www.horse-shop.com