Looking for humidity

Hey SE guys,

OK, we're done with crunching numbers at Tevis on how physical
measurements affect endurance performance and so (taking all your guys
suggestions), I'm trying to get a proposal approved with my advisors to
come collect data at 1) 50 mile rides and 2) humid, hot, nasty, wet
swamp-tromp 100 milers, to see how the same measurements fare under
different terrain and racing conditions.  So much for Less Research More
Riding this year.

Linda Flemmer (and a few others) have suggested the following rides as
possibles:  Old Dominion 50/100, Biltmore 50/100, Ft. Valley 50/100/150,
Carolina 50/100.

Any other suggestions?  I need rides that are pretty much guarenteed to
be as unlike Tevis as possible.

I also need rides with friendly ride managers who won't mind us getting
in their hair during the pre-ride check, and will give us access to ride
results and vet cards afterwards.  And, last but not least, is willing
to let us weigh riders with all their tack---which I know is normally
not done at most rides, but it's a big part of our data pool.

Any more suggestions?  Contacts?  Catcalls?

Thanks,

Susan G