Re: Ride Cancellations & 94 dollar question

In a message dated 9/16/98 12:23:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< Thank goodness for pride and individual
 initiative to make decisions--we would not be here as a nation without it,
 much less have a sport like endurance riding.

 Heidi >>

I was just observing to my husband last evening that I believe most endurance
riders have strong opinions and, as you say, Heidi, "pride and inividual
initiative" in abundance.  If they did not, they would not have chosen this
sport.  It takes tough people, as well as tough horses, to survive what we do
(in the name of FUN).  We definitely need to be considerate how we channel
those traits, however.  Treating others as we would be treated is a key rule
for living life.

Barbara