Re: Girth Rubbing on Sports Saddle

>Girth is rubbing at the elbow

My neoprene girth started this after about 4 years of use.  Betsy Gilman
suggested that I might want to buy a new one since the buckles are rusted
in place...but I'm sort of attatched to it.

I found that the nylon on the inside had gotten crumpled in the elbow
area and had become lumpy.  I split the neoprene down the seam, cut the
nylon out so that it became "shaped" and then stitched  the neoprene back
up tightly...then just to make Betsy especially pleased...I put a good
strip of duct tape down the seam.  It worked great Saturday...probably
good for a few more years.

Angie & Kaboot (in Georgia that ain't duct tape...that's chrome)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]