Lake Louisa 25 (Ride & Drive) >>> Florida, Oct 3-4

Hi Guys~

We're filling up but there's still time to enter.  If you and your horse have
been training and are in shape, this is a fun way to start off the new SEDRA
season.

The LL25 is a great ride.  We received so many compliments on it last year, we
are going to make it an annual event.  The trails have hills, lakes, streams,
forests, meadows and several different ecosystems.  All 25 miles have been
mowed by the park rangers.  And since the trails are so good we have decided
to open the ride up to drivers too.

All P&Rs are in the shade.  The base camp is primitive with a combination of
trees and pasture. There will be water for the horses in camp, but you will
need to bring your own people water.

Lots of good food:  Cover dish meal on Saturday night.  Sunday morning coffee
and donuts, snack on the trail and catered dinner Sunday afternoon.

For more information &/or an entry contact:

Nora: (day) 407/299-0301, (evening) 407/656-1120, Cyberpony@aol.com
or
Becky: 352/242-0858, Cowgirgoof@aol.com
or