Smith-Worthington Saddle

I'm about to trial ride a Smith-Worthington Trail Maxx.  Seems to me, there were a couple of folks here on the list that rode this saddle.  Any comments, good or bad, regarding this saddle?  I sat in it tonight for a few moments just to get an initial idea of fit, etc.  Seems quite comfy and even the standard warmblood tree isn't too far off from fitting my guy.

Susan
SE