Re: Dettached retina surgery

Hi Otti,
It is I, Suzy.  Yea I know, big deal!!!  Have you asked other Dr.s about
riding again?  Maybe it will take a little longer than a few months to make
sure it is attached and perminate and then off you go again.

Have been riding my 6 year old. He stands about 15/1 plus a little.  I make
him carry the weighted saddle which is a bummer to put on but I get it there
by shoving it up his back.  I only get it to his shoulder then heave ho I
go!!!!

Just returned from New Hampshire last Sunday and to day I really need to get
out and redo the chicken pen door.  I am procrastinating.  No more of that.

Take care and let me know how you eye is.

Suzy Kelley

Every time I ride Rebel, he has done better.  I leave way back of the pack and
some how we have ended up with a 5th and a 4th.   Decided to take him in 100
miler for his 4th race.

Say hi to Ronnie and take care. Bye again.