We all ride LD

All the discussions regarding limited distance rides have been very
interesting.  The one thing that we all need to remember is that we all
ride limited distance endurance rides.  There are very few rides in the
US that are actual or over the sanctioned length.  A large majority of
sanctioned 50 mile endurance events are less than 45 miles.

When we talk about LD riders, We're talking about the majority of the
AERC membership.

Just my opinion.

Garrett Ford