SR saddles/ride starts

I would like to hear from anyone that has any experience (good or bad) with
the SR saddle.  I do not wish to reopen or revisit the great saddle debate
so please feel free to send your info to me privately.  This is one saddle
maker I have not heard a great deal about from this group.  I have seen
many of these saddles at endurance events, but would like some user
feedback.

Thanks to everyone that responded to my query about young horses at the
start of a ride.  The general consensous from all was to wait until the
pack has left, and warm up with some bending, circling games.  We will be
giving this a shot and I will let you all know how it goes on the 26th.

Thank you,

Jennifer Layman & Goose
jlayman@leland.stanford.edu