Tevis98 Weight-Carried Stats

With my humble apologies (contrition being very fashionable at the moment) the
CORRECT Weight Carried figures are now available at,

   http://www.foothill.net/tevis/riders98byplace.htm

Please note that these weights were recorded for all riders during the Ride
vet-in on 8/7/98 and are considered accurate.  The horse weights shown, however,
are taken from the information supplied with the riders' applications and should
be treated as estimates only.

Please let me know if anything else seems askew with the site.

/richard, tevis webguy
(who would happily trade weights with someone about 30 pounds smaller.)

--
    Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies  530-637-4644 or Toll Free: 1-877-NATBARN