Looking for a Good Horse

	To all you folks who have told me I am "asking too much for too little"--you're right, I know!  To clarify one point though--by "legged up" I do not mean in "endurance condition,"  I mean say, reject from track or show ring, or even a pleasure horse who no longer is--just so he hasn't been standing around in a tiny stall or pasture doing nothing his whole life.
	I may be unrealistic, it's just I've never (yet) had to pay over $1500.00.  But those days may be ending.   I'm noticing the prices seem to be higher than they used to be.
	In response to Dr. Heidi Smith--in addition to having nice horses, it may also be her excellent reputation in endurance circles that is helping to sell her horses for so much at such a young age.
	Keep looking for me!