Back Country Horsemen

Okay, someone recently posted info on Back Country Horsemen.  I mailed a
note (asking for membership info) to the PO Box in the message (in
Columbia Falls, MT) but it came back to me marked "Back Country Horsemen
of America - Box Closed - Unable to Forward - Return to Sender".

Anyone have any other info?  Anyone know of any local chapters in the SE
region that I might contact directly?

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310