Horse Prices

Hi to all,
Here in South Africa my horses sell from R6 000 to over R20 000,depending
on size,colour ,breed.The average price of a good endurance horse is
anything from R10 000 upwards.
Arab horses also sell at about R6000 and upwards depending on which stud
you buy from.
No dont ask me work out the currant exchange rate,its too early in the
morning think its at about R6,20 to the 1$.
Had a bright idea you can all come here to South Africa and buy great
horses for peanuts :-)
Regards
kathy *on her thirs cup of coffee this morning to wake up"
http://196.7.177.40/aht/