Re Speedbumbs

Hi to all,
Here I train on our farm roads that have loads of speedbumbs,my horses by
this stage just fly over them without changing there paces at all.
At one of my favourite rides which is one of the rare flat rides in our
area,it has speedbumbs every 200 metres,there we all fly over the bumbs as
well,if I am in a fast canter my horse just jumps over them,which adds to
the fun,with young horses I would be more carefull over speedbumbs,I tend
to slow them right down and do a sedate trot over them.they can damage a
horses tendons very quickly if the horses are not used to them and you try
and go over to fast.
Just some thoughts
Regards
kathy