Re: Limited Distance

<< Do LD riders get in your way on the
 trail? at the vet checks? In camp? Tell it all. >>

Nope, not in the slightest.  I have the utmost appreciation and respect for
anyone who comes and competes, regardless of the distance/level/whatever.
LD's are an important way to help new folks get into this sport, and for those
who choose to stay there for whatever reason, but still come and enjoy the
rides, that is their decision, and more power to them.  That doesn't change my
feelings about the fact that they are basically training rides, giving mileage
credit, or whatever, but as a manager, vet, or fellow competitor, those of you
who ride LD's are not in my way anywhere.

Heidi