Re: Newbie query: why required weight...yada yada yada

Dear Suzanne,
     The fitness and horsemanship of the rider are probably the primary
considerations, not the weight, all too true!!!  I do agree!!!  However, I
don't think that this being so therefore means that the weight the horse is
carrying is irrelevant.  I'm also pretty darn sure that every subscriber to
ridecamp is concerned about how well they ride, no matter what they weigh.  At
least, I've never heard any rider say, "ya know, I really don't care how well
I ride, as long as I stay thin . . ."

Trish Marie
Grand Blanc, Michigan

<< Subj:	 Re: Newbie query:  why required weight...yada yada yada