-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Morris <bobmorris@rmci.net>

I am also a HW and have never had a problem with it. In fact I do not
consider it a disadvantage. In fact I will state that I will (and have) out
ride many of the light weight riders simply because I know that I can and
have the desire to do so. They do not know that they can beat me if they
try so they do not try. Heavy weight winners have a confidence and mental
preparation that is unsurpassed. This is what sets them aside from the rest
of the riders.