Re: Rockbridge Hunt

Kevin and family are already at the ride site...here's the directions they
gave me:

I-81 south at Lexington, VA. Take exit 180 to Rt. 11 north (Lee highway). Go
8 miles to first and only stop light. Turn left onto Rt. 251.  Go 1.7 miles
and turn left onto route 764 (Possum Hollow Rd.). Go 1 mile and take right
fork on Rt. 610 (Plank Rd.).  Go 0.8 miles.  At intersection go straight
through to camp..

See ya there!!!