Re: Newbie query: why required weight?

Bob , your 100% correct there is a disadvantage to being a heavyweight but, I
picked the horse and the sport so I don't want to complain. I just wished to
point out that the heavy weight team does have their work cut out. That is not
a reason to handicapp other people. If the game is fair for everyone we just
use our talents and our own handicapps to do the best job possible. My fellow
competitors don't need to be punished because of my size.

Jerald