Re: Discombubulated hind end!

In a message dated 98-09-02 15:27:49 EDT, LynOlds@aol.com writes:

<< Should I call the vet or should I have the chiroprator out again? Does
anyone
 else have this problem. Any advice would be appreciated. >>

I would suggest that you have the chiropractor out again.  When you put one
part back in place, sometimes other parts are stressed and slip out, too.  It
often takes multiple sessions to get a horse right.  Other posters are right,
too, that when things feel different to the horse when they are first
adjusted, they can often move strangely while they get used to it and relearn
to use muscles they have been avoiding.

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)