Re: Unidentified subject!

We have used a product on our 2 aging german sheperds and both horses as
a preventative.  We saw a big differnce in the dogs in about 3 weeks.
It lubricates the joints and one of the very few that has and
anti-inflamatory ingredient in it.  It is Grand-Flex by Grand Meadows.
Most all catalogs have it.  (State line)LOL

Joe & Steph

Chow!

---- Begin included message ----
Hi everyone,

I have been asked by a friend of mine to ask all of you what you would do to
help a young eighteen year old mare that has arthritis in a front knee.
This mare is an excellent horse and hopefully with a little help she can
continue to be a good child's horse.  I don't know this horse, but she is
part Arab,  done lots of showing taking kids into the ribbons, and lots of
babysitting but no endurance.  I am just asking all of you because of the
wealth of information on this server.

Also just wanted to let you all know, I sent a message a few months back
about a bolting horse.  Well we've overcome that, got quite a few miles and
next weekend we are off to do a 35 at Dusty Trails Endurance Ride.  If all
goes well and he recovers well, we will be on to bigger and better things -
50's here we come.

Thanks to everyone who had responded to my earlier posts with their wisdom.
I used a lot of what was told to me and now the bolting thing is just down
to a 180 degree spin.  I'm sure more miles and the more he sees the less he
will do with this.

Cathy and Ty (what do you mean mom if I am a good boy I have to work
more???)

---- End included message ----