easiboots

Hi again all,
Thanks for all the feedback I got on my easiboots query a couple of
weeks ago.  I got a real mixed bag of responses.  Interesting.  Some
people said no ways, they get lost and are not good on rough terrain.
Others said they were great and a few used them exclusively.  It seems
the hoof shape plays a big role in keeping them on.  Bell shaped hooves
seem ideal and steep hooves like mule hooves seem not to hold them on.
Some people use them over regular shoes instead of pads and the general
consensus here is that this set-up works well.  One rider had problems
with the boots rubbing the heel, as the horse did not have enough heel
left after all the barefoot riding.  All very interesting - and thanks
once again for all the responses.  I'm horseless at the moment (and keep
sane by "living" on my computer) but will definitely give them a try
when I'm riding again.  Will let you all know about my experiences too.
Dianne