Re: Saddle Needed For High Withers!!

Susan

You might want to try a wintec all purpose saddle. I have Saddlebreds
and Saddlebred /arab  crosses . My endurance horse with the wintec
saddle has 10,000 miles on him and has never had a sore back Each horse
is an individual so I can't guarantee it will work but they are
inexpensive, they last well, are easy to look after and are light. I
weight in the 195 pound range so with my saddle and with tack(saddle
bridle and water bottles etc.) end up in the 215 pound range so if the
weight distribution was not enough it would be a factor for my horse and
the signs be be noticable by now.I also find the saddle comfortable
which is a bonus.

Jerald Thiessen
Sandhaven Saddlebreds